- Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 5th edition, Matthew.
- Fundamentals of electric circuits 5th Edition Pdf -
- Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 6th Edition - PDF Free.
- Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, Second Edition - Alexander.
Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 5th edition, Matthew.
• Varqa Bin Naufal verified Prophet for the first time. Six years • Sheema was the foster sister of Holy Prophet. • Al-Kaswa is the name of Camel on which prophet traveled. • After Harb-e-Fajjar, Prophet took part in Halaf-ul-Fazul. • Masaira a slave of Khadija accompanied Prophet to Syria. • Herb-e-Fajjar means war fought in the probihited months. • Social boycott of Banu Hashim took place in 7th Nabvi. • Omaar bin Hisham was the original name of Abu Jehl. • Persons included in Bait-e-Uqba Oola 12 and in Bait-e-Uqba Sani 75. • At Koh-e-Safa, Prophet addressed after conquest of Makkah. • Daughter of Umer who married to Prophet was Hafsa. • Ummul Momineen Ummay Habiba was daughter of Abu Sufyan. • Qabeela bin Qais is known as cup bearer of Zam Zam. • Real name of Hazrat Abu Bakar was Abdullah (befor Islam- Abdul Kaba). • In the reign of Usman, Muwaviah established naval fleet. • Baba Fareed Ganj Shakr married to the daughter of Balban. • Scury, arising due to deficiency of vitamin C, it is related to Gastro-intestinal disorder. • Astrophysics is a branch of astronomy which deals with the physical and chemical nature of heavenly bodies. • Hydroponics means cultivation of the plants without use of soil. • Mycology is the study of fungus and fungi diseases. • Authorization to make multiple software copies is called site licensing. • Free software is also known as public domain software. • Cyber Space is called to Virtual world of the computer.
Fundamentals of electric circuits 5th Edition Pdf -
PROPHET MUHAMMAD(PBUH) • Holy Prophet was born in 571 A. • The Umm-ul-Momineen Javeria’s actual name was Barrah. • Prophet not offerd funeral prayer of Khadija due to Allah’s will. • Hazrat Ruqia died on the day of the victory of battle of Badr she was the wife of Usman. • In 1976 first supercomputer the Cray-1 was developed • In 1981 IBM produce the IBM PC. • The transformation from heavy computers to PCs was made possible using microprocessors.
Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 6th Edition - PDF Free.
• Prophet journeyed to Syria with Abu Talib at 12 years. • Hazrat Khadija accepted Islam first in Women and in all. • Hazrat Haleema looked after the holy prophet for 4 years. • Prophet purchased mosque land at medina from two orphans (Sehl and Sohail). • Prophet made second business trip to Syria in 24th year of elephant. • Da’ia of the Prophet was Shifa who was mother of Abdul Rehman bin Auf. • First forster mother was Sobia who was mother of Hamza. • For two years Abdul Mutalib took care of Prophet. • Umat-ul-Momineen is called to Wives of Holy prophet. • Abu Bakar gave the collection of Quran to Hazrat Hafsa. • Khadija was buried in Hujun above Makka • In the Cottage of Hazrat Ayesha, prophet spent his last days. • Hazrat Khadija was the first person to read Namaz amongst the Ummah of the Prophet. • Ummul Momineen Ummay Habiba migrated to Abyssinia and Madina as well. • Abbas was instrumental in bringing abu Sufiyan in Islam. • Apostasy movement took place in the khilafat of Abu Bakar. Al-Quran MCQS • Kalima Tayyaiba is mentioned in Quran for 2 times. • 114 total number of Surah • Surah means city of Refuge. • Petrology is the study of rocks in the earth’s crust. • A group of character that is termed as a single entity is called word. • What does the sun in SUN Microsystems stand for Stanford University Network • What does Intel stand for- Integrated Electronics • All PCs have a BIOS what does bios stand for-Basic Input Output System • What is the common name for an integrated circuit A Chip • In WWW terms what does i.e.
Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, Second Edition - Alexander.
• Name the foster mother(s) of the Holy Prophet (SAW)– Hazrat Halema (RA), Hazrat Sobia (RA) and Hazrat Khola (RA) • How many years after the birth of Holy Prophet (SAW), Hazrat Aamina died? The total number of migrated people was 15 (11 men and 4 women). • After Amina’s death, Ummay Aimen looked after Prophet. • Umar and Hamza accepted Islam in 615 A.d (5th Nabvi). • Name of the camel on which Prophet was riding in migration was Qaswa. • Prophet issued order of killing Abdul Uza bin Khatal at the fall of Mecca. • First woman to lead an Islamic army Ayesha (Jange Jamal) • Ayesha narrated maximum number of ahadith. • Zainub bint Jaish (Surah Ahzab) was married to the Prophet though Allah’s revelation or will. • Hazrat Saad bin Ubi waqas conquered Persia firstly. • Usman migrated to Habsha • Hazat Usman participated in all battles except Badr. • Jamia mosque of Damascus was built by Walid bin Malik. • Mohd: bin Ismael Bukhari comprised of 4,000 hadiths • Bukhari Sharif & Muslim Sharif are called Sahihain. • Shaikh Ahmed Sirhandi was given the title of Mujadid alf Sani by Mullana Abdul Hakeem. • Vitamin C hastens healing of wounds • Vitamin capable of formation of blood is B12 • Riches source of Vitamin D is code liver oil • Riches source of Vitamin A is eggs • Deficiency of Calcium leads to rickets • Vitamin B1 is available is yeast. • Pathology deals with diseases • Histology deals with organic tissues • Pedology is the study of soil • Cryogenics deals with the production, control and application of low temperatures • Seismology is study of movements inside earth’s crust • Ambidextrous is one who can write with both hands. • What does an otologist study-The ear and its diseases • Noologists study what-The Mind • Semiology is the study of what-Signals • What is silviculture- Forestry • What is Xylography- Wood Engraving • Paleontology is the science of history of life. • Cryptography is the study which deals with the secret writing.
Fundamentals of electric circuits 7th edition pdf:
Rating: 98 / 100
Overall: 95 Rates